Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Y'all come/starting a school

From: Scott David Gray <sdg_at_sudval.org>
Date: Fri Mar 5 18:50:01 2004

To get a clear picture of the kinds of work, and the
processes involved, I suggest that you take a look at
"starting a Sudbury School"
http://www.sudval.org/books.html#116 which talks about the
process.

If you have already decided for certain that you wish to
start a school, you should be aware that the SVS press
offers a 'school planning kit' through which you can get a
complete library of books at a very deep discount, as well
as various legal forms that have been useful for SVS in
Massachusetts, that your lawyers could use as a template for
your own forms and thereby reduce your startup costs.
http://www.sudval.org/books.html#700

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sdg_at_sudval.org