[Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Y'all come/starting a school

From: Christine Cloudt <christinecloudt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 5 08:05:01 2004

I too am a single mom homeschooling my kids - looking to start up a Sudbury
school - I am in Richmond VA. Perhaps we should all get together and start
our own single mom school community. I would be very interested in those of
you going at raising/homeschooling alone to e-mail me off board to swap
ideas on how to do it...

Christine
Jeremy 6 and Ashley 4

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx