RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Y'all come

From: Karen Dickson <karendickson_at_qwest.net>
Date: Thu Mar 4 13:21:00 2004

Mimi,

I hope you find the right school for your son. I never wanted the spirit
pounded out of my kids so we moved to Oregon to attend Blue Mountain
School. I have a five year old and seven year old enrolled who urge me
out the door every morning. They love their school and are flourishing
there. They can barely make it through a long weekend and are always
glad when it's a school day. Check out the web
site-bluemountainschool.com.

Good luck,
Karen Dickson