[Discuss-sudbury-model] Y'all come

From: <Sugmapl_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Mar 3 22:27:00 2004

Hi to the whole list,

You are cordially invited to come to A Full Table (a Sudbury school) (see:
afulltable.com) in Sahuarita, ARIZONA. It is about 20 minutes south of Tucson.
We are in an intense orgainizing phase attempting to open, so here's the deal.
We have a lot of interest from folks, when the place gets above 5. I am now
extremely interested in talking with those folks who will make this thing get to
5. So if you come, with your children, there is no charge. Ever. As long as
you are ready to do a Sudbury school. And as long as you get here before we get
5.

My Very Best Regards,
Bill Richardson
520 794 0620