Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Archives, list rules

From: <JerryAERO_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Dec 20 01:01:01 2003

Dan, the IDEC is a list that people can only join by invitatation, unlike most of our other lists. Of course, nothing can prevent an individual on the list from passing on whatever is posted. When an archive is floating out there it is easier for someone who wants to hack it , investigate it, or mine it for e mail addresses to do so. Some participants from dangerous parts of the work requested that we not archive it.

Jerry