Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Archives, list rules

From: <JerryAERO_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Dec 19 14:17:00 2003

In a message dated 12/11/2003 10:29:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, Scott David Gray <sdg_at_sudval.org> writes:

>Hi all,
>
>From time to time, people write me emails requesting that
>this-or-that article which s/he or someone else has written
>to the list be removed from the archive.

That's why we don't have an archive on one of our most sensitive listserves, the IDEC (International Democratic Education Conference) list. It has people all over the world, including in some areas in which they could potentially come under attack for something that someone posted.

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Education Resource Organization
www.educationrevolution.org