Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Principal Certification?

From: Jesse Gallagher <fomajes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Dec 3 08:59:01 2003

Hello Peter,
For me as a parent, your holding certification would make you less credible in a SVS setting.
I would worry that you were "tainted".
The inherent contradiction of an "educational professional" being involved with a Sudbury School would make me quite suspect your motives, your understanding of the SVS model, your sanity, or all three.
There are parents out there who have had nothing but bad experiences with principals--many of them become interested in SVS for related reasons. You can see the difficulty.
Just my two cents...
Peace,
Jesse

r.a.v.e.n.