Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] SVS Grads & college

From: Mimsy Sadofsky <mimsys_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Nov 23 03:10:00 2003

In the 35 years of history of Sudbury Valley School, there has never
been, to the knowledge of the school (which is pretty complete) a
graduate who wanted to go on to college who could not.

That said, I might add that in all of the parts of this country that I
know about, there are no students at all, no matter where they went to
school, and no matter whether they have a diploma, a GED, or nothing
at all, who cannot get into college. The Community College system is
beautifully set up to insure this.

Mimsy