Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] socioeconomic status of staff

From: Scott David Gray <sgray_at_sudval.org>
Date: Wed Oct 29 23:41:01 2003

I didn't respond because I don't like to repeat myself
unneccesarily. You (or anyone) can read my remarks on this
line of argument at
http://www.sudval.org/pipermail/discuss-sudbury-model/2002-December/000167.html

Interestingly, those statements were written in response to
Elizabeth during her last outburst of bitterness over SVS's
unwillingness to give any kind of special treatment or
preference to alumni of Harvard's Graduate School of
Education.

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray_at_sudval.org