RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] How can a young adult get into the world of Sudbury / unschooling?

From: Joe Jackson <shoeless_at_jazztbone.com>
Date: Wed Oct 29 16:17:00 2003

Blake,

Please don't let the cynicism, ignorance & sour grapes of our beloved
curmudgeon, Elizabeth, get you down. She's angry, virtuously &
resolutely poor, and desperately trying to muddy your waters.

The bottom line is that staff at the schools are hired democratically.
That's what's real.

My suggestion is to contact some schools and inquire as to whether any
of them are looking for new staff. Some schools are simply not in the
position of paying new staff; some are. There is a list of schools at
the Sudbury website.

Best,

Joe Jackson