RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Can a Democratic School Provide a Jewish Education?

From: Marilu Diaz <madiaz_at_puertorico.fcb.com>
Date: Sat Oct 18 14:43:01 2003

I wonder what happens to children of parents who see religion as another way
of control over individual/spiritual self. Following the freedom/democracy
platform, shouldn't children be exposed to all philosophies before they are
'told' what is right for them?

(Notice I did not use the word atheist, because I'm not talking about belief
in God, but about rules & guides).