[Discuss-sudbury-model] Risky Behavior

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Mon Oct 6 06:02:00 2003

read:

Risky Behavior
by Sandra Buckley

Just as we force young children to suffer the consequences of adultsí bad decisions, we may also put some adolescents in a position in which risky activities are their best choices in life. If youth were accorded respect, rights, and alternatives, their motivation to engage in harmful activities might well decrease.

http://www.asfar.org/zine/20th/cover.php
Youth Truth
The Official Publication of Americans for a Society Free from Age Restrictions !

~ David Rovner