[Discuss-sudbury-model] "Kol avoda mechabedet et baala" (was . . . More questions from Florida)

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Sun Sep 21 05:35:01 2003

I like Neill's approach.
"Kol avoda mechabedet et baala," Hebrew (literally) for, "Every assignment
honors its accomplisher/doer"
I think *every function/role-doer should be recompensed/rewarded.*
Perhaps this is "a healthy reminder to all concerned that there exist
important things in life other than the ideals to which the few are
committed. In this way, perspective can be mantained even while a struggle
is being waged."

Money makes the world go round . . . , the world go round . . ., the world
go round . . . etc., etc.

~ David (: