RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Advice

From: terri <ttand.aj_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed Sep 17 19:06:52 2003

I'm sorry we're not closer!!
We don't actually allow part-time enrollment either, but we are instead
only a 2 day program which serves homeschoolers (our buildings are
closed Monday, Wednesday & Friday unless we are running a special
workshop). This way the kids get the full benefit of the school without
commiting to a full-time program--plus they never miss a meeting(unless
they choose to or forget!!) We are verrrry happy with our situation
here!