RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Advice

From: terri <ttand.aj_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed Sep 17 19:03:01 2003

>>My one suggestion is that I would advise the chores or cleanup clerk
to set a deadline by which cleanup *must be done*, instead of stating
when it will *start*.<<

I agree that something like this would help, but is it our place to
*advise*at this point since no *problem* has even been recognized by the
school meeting. And since no parent has scheduled a conference at this
point, we really have no part in this, correct?