RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Advice

From: Jeff Collins <jcollins_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Wed Sep 17 15:50:01 2003

Hi Terri,

How I would handle this is to ask myself, "what would I do if these were
adults instead of children." To me the answer would be, "it is their
responsibility to be on time, not mine to make sure they are on time."
I certainly wouldn't feel obligated to tell another adult that it was
time to leave or they would be late...

Jeff