Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Advice

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Thu Sep 4 16:24:01 2003

Edna,

Glad to have been some help!

I would suggest any of Dan Greenburg's books (all available from The Sudbury
Valley School Press), particularly the earlier ones, such as "Free at Last:
The Sudbury Valley School" and "The Sudbury Valley School Experience" .
Hanna Greenburg's essay "The Art of Doing Nothing" (in the latter book) is
one of my favorites, both as a parent and as a teacher!

Wishing you and Brian much joy on what can be a very exciting journey,
~Alan Klein