Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Teacher model

From: Helena Chester <hchester_at_winnet.com.au>
Date: Wed Sep 3 17:52:00 2003

I respect your opinion and perspective, Bruce. Please don't think of me in
an adversarial role, as that is definitely not what I am on about. I have
chosen to learn more about sudbury model, and I have come to this group as
your being the experts on it, so I am following the Sudbury model of
choosing what I want to learn and who I want to teach me.