Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Learning to think.

From: Helena Chester <hchester_at_winnet.com.au>
Date: Wed Sep 3 16:07:00 2003

I agree with much of what Joe says too. I am not taking an oppositional
position at all! I know how important freedom to choose is to learning. I
chose to do a Masters project by research precisely because *I* wanted to be
the one to choose what I focus on. And I had a choice in choosing the
university, but the supervisor was attached to that university, so that's a
natural conseqence. I work within that setup (and am happy to do that). I
want the benefit of my supervisor's experience, and I appreciate any
feedback I get from her.