Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Learning to think.

From: Helena Chester <hchester_at_winnet.com.au>
Date: Wed Sep 3 15:54:00 2003

Thanks Carol

I love to hear personal stories and yours is very inspiring.
And the thing that will convince others of the best schools for their
children is to see the outcomes of students like your son. And along with
that, if they have something else to compare it to, it will reinforce the
soundness of the guiding principles.

Helena