Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Learning to think.

From: <Evfocus_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Sep 3 15:42:01 2003

Hi Everyone,
I agree with Joe's comments. This model is deceptively simple. The more I
understand the more I recognize how many beliefs I used to have that were based
on false assumptions. Its like the block game Jenga where you keep removing
beliefs about what children should learn. At a certain point the whole thing
tumbles down and you learn to observe your children and question anyone teaching
anything to yourself or anyone else.

Evelyn
Diablo Valley School Parent