RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] New York state sudbury schools

From: Joe Jackson <shoeless_at_jazztbone.com>
Date: Sat Aug 23 12:24:00 2003

You might contact Hudson Valley School to find out how they handle the
state:

Hudson Valley Sudbury School
P.O. Box 159
West Hurley, NY 12491
Phone: (845) 679-1002
Fax: (845) 679-1019
Email: <mailto:info_at_hudsonvalleyschool.org> info_at_hudsonvalleyschool.org
Web: http://www.hudsonvalleyschool.org

Best,

Joe Jackson