RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Marijuana and Sudbury

From: Joe Jackson <shoeless_at_jazztbone.com>
Date: Fri Aug 22 09:04:00 2003

Ardeshir,

At our school, activities which violate local, state or federal law are
against school rules.

As far as secret, if anyone knows about them doing it it gets written up
so then it's not really a secret, is it? But there is nothing to
prevent anyone in the whole world from doing something if it is truly in
secret, so I guess I don't understand the question.

Good to hear from you,

Joe