[Discuss-sudbury-model] Marijuana and Sudbury

From: Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu Aug 21 19:50:01 2003

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what Sudbury's attitude is towards marijuana. (I am not
speaking of other drugs). As is well known, marijuana is controversial.
Some people say it is not addictive while others say it is. Some say it
does far less harm than tobacco, others say it's just the opposite.
Does Sudbury permit a student to take marijuana openly? If not, what is
to prevent a student from doing it in secret?

I would really like to know the answer to this question. E-mail me
privately if you wish or need to do so.

Ardeshir Mehta
414 Kintyre Private
Ottawa, ON