Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] opinions needed

From: Christy Taylor <stagedoor_at_bmts.com>
Date: Thu Aug 21 15:25:00 2003

I am located in Owen Sound Ontario. I have been involved in a few attempts
to start a Sudbury model school in my area as lead by Victoria Serda.
Unfortunately it has not worked out yet. Until I moved, Victoria and I
un-homeschooled our daughters together. As I mentioned, we can possibly
continue this but only on a very part time basis. I also don't have the free
time that I used to as I am now single parenting without any financial
support from my ex. All these wonderful challenges! :)
Christy