Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] New to concept and to list!

From: Brian King <kingsarchers_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Jul 27 16:58:01 2003

Hi Cheryl,

I have not heard from you, did you make it to the open house? I was looking for you and your son. The open house and subsequent interviews were successful. Is your son still planning on going to Big Rock Sudbury? We have a few openings and we have 2 boys and a girl currently in his age group. Orion (7) is into primitive woodsmen skills -- your son may want to work with him.

We have a BBQ planned after the next open house, August 10th, for the parents and kids that have made the commitment to enroll for this fall. I will also be doing some planting and was going to invite some of the kids to help -- it will give your son a chance to dig some holes.

Brian

760.920.1734 cell