Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Underground History of American Education

From: Heidi Crane <bunsofaluminum60_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 8 10:18:00 2003

Hi Carol

I think it was Sheila who is an hour from Sudbury. We live in Idaho...and
the nearest sudbury model school is in Arizona! Quite a commute, for us ;)
When I read on the websites of these various schools based on Sudbury, I
covet! It would be worth whatever sacrifices to have my kids there. I'd love
to be there, myself.

As it is, I am letting my kids choose their own pursuits almost 100% and
only wish I could provide more pursuits for them to choose from. Getting
there.

HeidiC