Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] High Score Education: Games, not school, are teaching kids to think.

From: Heidi Crane <bunsofaluminum60_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 19 07:32:00 2003

Good article. The author makes some amazing connections, and makes quite a
bit of sense, too. As I read it, I had to laugh at my attitude in the past.
Human beings have been great inventors of mind stretching games, and the
video game is just another, hi-tech manifestation of that tendency. my kid
loves computer games better than anything else in his life. I'm glad that
it's something challenging and interesting that has him compelled!

HeidiC