Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Indigo Children

From: R FAYE BYREM <fbyrem_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue Jun 17 09:40:00 2003

Not to worry, Joe!

The more I researched this, the more bizarre it appeared to me. It didn't take long for me to put the idea in it's proper place in my own mind. It's still very interesting reading, and I'm sure I'll continue to read whatever comes across my path regarding Indigo's....I just won't go deliberately looking for it ;O)

On the other hand, I may go looking for more information on certain aspects of it, if I'm intrigued by something I've read. That's just me. I often become very enthused by a new idea, and become 'information- hungry'. And there's no stopping me until I'm 'satisfied'. ;O) People who know me in 3d roll their eyes a lot, because when I'm enthused with a new idea, you'd think I just discovered gold, and I don't keep quiet about it, unless someone close by finds some duct tape ;O)