Re: FW: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Indigo Children

From: R FAYE BYREM <fbyrem_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue Jun 10 22:40:00 2003

MessageI understand what you're saying. Sorry I took it personally. It just hit me that way when I read it. I shouldn't have responded so impulsively.

But I do understand what you're saying about it being broadcast in a child's environment. That's what I was trying to say about a label following a child, and branding them.

I also understand a parent's relief in having found a name for something that has been so thoroughly perplexing, and in that relief, an inclination to perhaps blurt out things prematurely, impulsively, and perhaps unnecessarily.

But hopefully,....we live...we learn....we carry on.