Re: FW: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Indigo Children

From: R FAYE BYREM <fbyrem_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue Jun 10 11:24:00 2003

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Jackson
  To: discuss-sudbury-model_at_sudval.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 4:56 AM
  Subject: RE: FW: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Indigo Children

  that other kids have characteristics similar to theirs, they have to
  blabber about it and tell teachers and other parents and the whole
  world. There's really no point to that, IMO, and that's my main
  reaction to ADD and Indigo Children: So What?<<<<

  Maybe I missed the whole point of this discussion list. Maybe we should all just go read something that interests us, and keep our mouth shut about it.