Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Indigo Children

From: Blue Mountain School <studentsatbms_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jun 10 01:37:01 2003

Coming from a different stand point as a young person.
 I've read the Indigo Child and i really identified
with it and my mother agreed when she read it as well.
 I think more that anything it was validation. Having
never really fit in with other kids very well as a
young child, i always felt more comfortable around
adults because it wasnt boring like kids my age where
and i think the indigo child threory takes that into
play. I think we need the label Indigo in society
right now so that people can begin to except some
children as needing to be treated as equals, its just
one step closer to what should be the common
mentality. its late, i ramble anyways i recommend the
book for a interesting read. ciao

Cory K-L
Student at Blue Mountain School