Re: FW: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Indigo Children

From: Elizabeth Marrin <e_marrin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jun 9 23:58:00 2003

Yeah, some moderation needs to be heard in this conversation.

People call me "Elizabeth" but I am not judged as "AN
Elizabeth." That would just be silly. It so happens that I
could be a great ruler, and I am single... but hey, I'm not
saying there's a correlation there. :)

If you start proscribing other ideas to the name, then you start
moving in the direction of being ignorant. In the same way, a
name is just a name. How people use it is another story. If
the problem is labeling and then getting stuck on the label,
then stop calling it the label. I'd imagine another term for
indigo is gifted or having 'entelechy' from another website
http://www.rocamora.org/gift_selftest.html.

Who knows... when I hear a label, I know that everyone has their
own perspective when they say something. There hardly any real
universal truths when we're all coming from different angles.

"An" Elizabeth