Re: FW: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Indigo Children

From: Carol Hughes <carolhughes1_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Jun 9 18:11:01 2003

"Indigo children are highly evolved being they are 'old souls', they possess
wisdom way beyond their years, they 'know' things which they have not yet
touched upon, they are imaginative, creative, very psychic, overly sensitive
and highly inteligent."

Hi Karen,
What is it about us humans that we need to label things? And why is there
such a strong need to polarize people around ideas? If I have a differing
opinion does that necessitate the argument that any opposing opinion is
stupid? I have found that children who are free to grow in a healthy way
possess wisdom way beyond their years, 'know' things which they have not yet
touched upon, are imaginative, creative, very psychic, very aware (overly
sensitive) and highly intelligent." This person who wrote the article/book
has discovered... nothing new! "we have no tolerance threshold for people
who lie, lack integrity and/or are stupid" well, yah! Interesting that she
has decided not to have children herself. My standards are pretty simple.
If an idea doesn't seem helpful or exciting or newly empowering in some way,
then heck I have lots of that material already. Don't need any more.
Carol