Re: FW: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Indigo Children

From: Karen Regan <ksregan_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jun 9 16:02:00 2003

I found this article to be extremely offensive. This passage in
particular bothered me a lot:
"Indigo children are highly evolved being they are 'old souls', they
possess wisdom way beyond their years, they 'know' things which they
have not yet touched upon, they are imaginative, creative, very
psychic, overly sensitive and highly inteligent.

Spiritualists all over the world believe they came here to usher in
the new age of peace, we have no tolerance threshold for people who
lie, lack integrity and/or are stupid."

People who are stupid are lumped together with people who lie and lack
integrity? Who gets to define who is stupid? Seems to me that people
who meet the criteria of the first paragraph, would not espouse the
second.

Karen Regan