Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Indigo Children

From: Alex Stewart <alex_at_natural-parenting.com>
Date: Mon Jun 9 13:41:00 2003

Hi there,

I too am currently looking into this "phenomena" and have done a little research into - there is an article here www.natural-parenting.com/indigo.html that offers links also to some of the main Indigo sites. Democratic schools are advocated by Indigo experts (indeed "The Indigo School" (democratic) in Canada).