Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Barefoot Children at School-A $ Perk

From: <Evfocus_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jun 3 15:47:00 2003

Hi All,
We have two daughters and one is always barefoot and both of them rarely wear
jackets. A mom that came to an open house recently complained how fashion
conscious her nine year old was.
I thought how lucky I am that my daughters aren't pressured that way. I spend
much less on clothes and shoes then I would if they went to any other school.
Its great to have a school where they can wear thier Halloween costume any
time of the year.
Evelyn
Diablo Valley School Parent