Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Barefoot Children at School

From: Ann Ide <ann.ide_at_rcn.com>
Date: Tue Jun 3 13:21:00 2003

MessageMy son was losing his shoes so often last year that I began to ask him not to even bring them! I mean, why bother? He kept a pair of water shoes and slippers in his "drawer" at school for an "in case" situation. Never used 'em, tho'. We still always keep a spare pair of something in our van in case we stop somewhere on the way home. Very helpful.

Ann