Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Barefoot Children at School

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Tue Jun 3 13:00:01 2003

Fascinating subject, R FAYE BYREM

~ David
see: http://www.beofen-tv.co.il/cgi-bin/chiq.pl?%d7%94%d7%95%d7%a8%d7%99%d7%9d_%d7%9c%d7%9e%d7%a2%d7%9f_%d7%99%d7%9c%d7%93%d7%99%d7%9d_%d7%99%d7%97%d7%a4%d7%99%d7%9d (mostly Hebrew - partly English)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: R FAYE BYREM
  To: discuss-sudbury-model
  Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 5:56 PM
  Subject: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Barefoot Children at School

  I was just wondering how others feel about children going barefoot at school. I know this is not the 'norm', but going barefoot has always been my own personal choice and I only put on shoes when I absolutely have to, any my child is the same. We're both very uncomfortable in shoes.

  Here is a link to "Parents For Barefoot Children", and they cover just about everything concerning barefoot children…..including health concerns.

  The home page:
  http://www.unshod.org/pfbc/

  Bare feet at school:
  http://www.unshod.org/pfbc/bfschool.htm