RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Barefoot Children at School

From: Joe Jackson <shoeless_at_jazztbone.com>
Date: Tue Jun 3 12:45:00 2003

My daughter and several of her friends never wear shoes at school. It's
fine, except that she constantly looses and forgets shoes, and then that
hangs the rest of the family up if we need to eat somewhere or go in a
place of business. I used to worry about worms, but then I realized
that was my parent-tape playing.

Joe