[Discuss-sudbury-model] Barefoot Children at School

From: R FAYE BYREM <fbyrem_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue Jun 3 11:57:00 2003

I was just wondering how others feel about children going barefoot at school. I know this is not the 'norm', but going barefoot has always been my own personal choice and I only put on shoes when I absolutely have to, any my child is the same. We're both very uncomfortable in shoes.

Here is a link to "Parents For Barefoot Children", and they cover just about everything concerning barefoot children...including health concerns.

The home page:
http://www.unshod.org/pfbc/

Bare feet at school:
http://www.unshod.org/pfbc/bfschool.htm