Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] New to Sudbury-Cottage Grove, OR

From: R FAYE BYREM <fbyrem_at_msn.com>
Date: Sun Jun 1 01:46:01 2003

Thank you, Cory

As it turns out, Steven and I have a visit planned for Monday. I called
yesterday and made an appointment. We'll be there around lunch time
(11:30). Maybe we'll see you there :o)

I was actually hoping the school was open a little bit later than that, even
though that's not the usual case with any school, I was still hoping :o)
Thanks for letting me know, though.

See ya on Monday!
Faye