Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] New to Sudbury-Cottage Grove, OR

From: Blue Mountain School <studentsatbms_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat May 31 02:09:01 2003

Hi Faye
 the school hours are from 8:30 to 3:00. the school
bus arrives at 8:30 and thats when the magority of the
students arrive, but others students are driven to
school like my brother I are and we get to school
closer to 9:00. And the bus comes at 3:00 in the
afternoon except on wednesday at 2:00 which is early
release. the state requires students to be at school
for five hours a day so you must be at school by 10:00
at the latest to comply with that law. We have our
own attendance policy that you certainly can read if
your interested and it goes into details.
i hope this answers your question

     ~Cory~