Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] TCS (was New to Sudbury-Cottage Grove, OR

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Fri May 30 17:17:00 2003

On the other hand, I said that about my daughter, who decided to go to
public school for 6th grade. She is finishing 11th grade now in the public
schools. It has been her decision all along and she has managed herself in
it beautifully. Not my choice, but it was hers and she is making the best of
it.

~Alan Klein