Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] New to Sudbury-Cottage Grove, OR

From: R FAYE BYREM <fbyrem_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri May 30 07:17:00 2003

Hi Cory,

I am hoping Steven will come for a visit also. Thank you for your invitation
to send our questions your way regarding Blue Mountain. I think Steven and
I both will probably take advantage of that offer. I know I will, and I
know Steven likes getting information from other young people, so he will
probably like that idea very much.

I do have one question right off the bat. How late is the school open for
students? I know there is a requirement of attending 5 hours (or is it 5
1/2 hours?) each day M-F, but was wondering if a student could arrive later
in the day and still be able to meet the time requirement before the school
closes.

Sincerely,
Faye