Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] SVS people at IDEC?

From: Mike Sadofsky <sadofsky_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu May 29 15:43:00 2003

Hi Martin,

I have heard a rumor that someone from the SVS staff was considering
attending. I'll try to confirm that or perhaps someone else can
provide a more definitive answer.

Incidentally, are you, Mike and Meta still planning to come through
Boston after IDEC? Let me know details when you have them.

Mike Sadofsky