Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] New to Sudbury-Cottage Grove, OR

From: <>
Date: Thu May 29 14:13:00 2003

<< This is an issue I have been having trouble with. I love the whole concept
of Sudbury, but I do have a problem with the attendance requirement. Do all
the Sudbury model schools have an attendance requirement? Are they at all
flexible about this rule?

Kelly Reynolds >>

I know of one democratic school which does not have an attendance
requirement--it is not a Sudbury school. It is the Second Foundation School in
Minneapolis, MN. Of course, homeschool resource centers do not have an attendance

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Education Resource Organization
International Democratic Education Conference