Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] New to concept and to list!

From: Ann Ide <ann.ide_at_rcn.com>
Date: Wed May 28 20:52:00 2003

Hi Cheryl,

Sounds to me like you already know what's best to do here. All of our children go to Sudbury schools with different issues. What is the same is that they all need to "unfold in their own way". And those that attend, do just that, from what I can tell. My kids sure are happy. Their old issues pretty much dissipated; and new ones will show up through the years, for sure. I'm glad they will have the Sudbury school to work through them in.

Go for your visit and there will be no turning back!

Good luck and enjoy!

Ann Ide
mother of 2 boys, almost 9 and almost 13, at Sudbury Valley School (Framingham, MA)