RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] New to concept and to list!

From: Joseph Moore <joseph_at_ivorycc.com>
Date: Wed May 28 17:30:00 2003

Cheryl - have you been by Diablo Valley School? It's about a 30 minute drive
from Berkeley, or a 5 minute walk from the Concord BART station. We're most
definitely a Sudbury Valley School!

Call 925-676-2692 or 2983 to set up visiting day. Even if it's not close
enough to work for you (although we have several students come from as far
or farther away than Berkeley) it would be good for you and your son to see
first hand how it works. Website is www.dvschool.org
<http://www.dvschool.org> . There's also Sacramento Valley School and
Cedarwood Sudbury School in Santa Clara within an hour or two drive from the
East Bay.

Our 4 kids go attend DVS, and are very happy there.

Joseph Moore