[Discuss-sudbury-model] Queensland proposes to take away Booroobin's accreditation as a School

From: The Booroobin Sudbury School / Derek Sheppard <derek.sheppard_at_booroobinschool.com.au>
Date: Sun May 25 08:56:00 2003

Hi,

The (Queensland) Non-State Schools Accreditation Board has recently written and proposes to withdraw our accreditation as a non-State School.

The School has decided to fight to retain accreditation, and funding. A Court imposed outcome appears to be the only satisfactory course of action. Governments and bureaucrats have had their way in education, and their effects on the School, for far too long.

A further e-mail will outline the details and basis for this decision by the Board and the School's options; and the School Meeting's decisions relating to this advice.

We will need assistance. We will let you know how this can happen.

Regards, Derek
The Booroobin Sudbury School - a centre of learning
www.booroobinschool.com.au
Ph +61 07 5499 9944 Fax +61 07 3251 0470
Homestay boarding accommodation
Ph +61 07 5499 9943